fun fact: the reason that the plural of goose is geese but the plural of moose is not meese is because goose derives from an ancient germanic word undergoing strong declension, in the pattern of foot/feet and tooth/teeth, wherein oo is mutated to ee. however ‘moose’ is a native american word added to the english lexicon only ~400 years ago, and lacks the etymological reason to be pluralized in that way.
Oh baby. Keep talking dirty to me.
things to say to bugs when science finally unlocks the secrets of human-bug communication:
- im not hurting you i am taking you to a safe place
- do you eat weird crumbs cause i found some im willing to share
- you can bite me if you want but id rather be no-bite friends
- i like your big colorful eyes, very stylish
- please dont crawl into my sleeves
- (sings a duet with a cricket)